[Vrstream] plug in speakers

spiro at iamspiro.com spiro at iamspiro.com
Sun Jul 27 22:01:31 EDT 2014

logetech has a clip on speaker with rechargable battery. It will clip on
to the VRS #1 fine. It raises the volume of the VRS1 to almost enough to
hear over a shower that you are in.
it is a hotdog shaped thing, has an attached cable for 3.5mm headphone
jack. It charges from your usb and doesn't take long for a good while of
louder and richer output. I only know it with my vrs1.