[Vrstream] organizing books into folders on the 2nd gen stream?

Troy Burnham troyburnham34 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 20:16:36 EDT 2015

The other day somebody mentioned placing books into folders on their stream.  Can somebody explain how to do that because I now have a 32-gig sd card, and I've been able to transfer over 100 books to the card because of that but I'd like to be able to keep books by the same author together, especially if it's a series of books with the same characters.  Right now all of the books come up in alphabetical order, so although I actually have 2 different book series on the stream those books are just spread out depending on the first letter of the first word in the title.

Thanks in advance for any help, and although I'm almost sure that this folder creation can be done if what I'm trying to accomplish can't be done I apologize.

Troy

---