[Vrstream] organizing books into folders on the 2nd gen stream?

Troy Burnham troyburnham34 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:35:15 EDT 2015

I want to do this with the books in my $vrdtb folder and with the books in
my $vrOtherBooks folder so let me see if I understand.  I assume I can do it
with the sd card in the card reader as well so I'd go into one of those
folders and create say a Nelson DeMille folder for example and then move all
of the books by Nelson DeMille into that folder.  Then, presumably when I'm
going through my books with the sd card plugged into the stream all of the
books written by Nelson DeMille will be listed together instead of the way
they are now where the first book might be book 1 then the 2nd book might
not be listed until the 25th book.  Am I understanding that correctly?

Troy