[Vrstream] organizing books into folders on the 2nd gen stream?

lana lana5 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 2 18:19:03 EDT 2015

        That's about right. When you move through your books, use the 2 and
8 keys to travel by different levels. For instance, bookshare and nls are at
level one. Go to level two for whatever folders you have created, and yes,
your book numbers will take big jumps from folder to folder. When you reach
the folder, or, rather, subfolder, you want, use the 8 key to read the books
within it. If you know a book is 32, you can use the  go to key above number
1 to go to book number, but remember that whenever you add a book, the
numbers after that will change. I never remember the numbers of my books.
Moving in chunks of ten helps.