[Vrstream] can someone help me with audible?

Cheryl Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 19:27:36 EDT 2015

Yes, the only thing I think you absolutely have to have the manager for is the activation process.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: