[Vrstream] can someone help me with audible?

lana lana5 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 2 23:54:27 EDT 2015

        Now I remember. The activation file, or the prompt for it is on the
stream. When you first attatch it to your computer, you get asked about it.
Just remember to keep the file. That way you won't need to activate each
card. The only reason I stress this is because you are limited on the number
of audible devices you can have. I have never heard whether or not each card
counts as a separate device, but coppying the $VRaudible folder each time
and using it instead of the one that is on the card keeps the issue from
ever coming up. On the first gen, we were told to do just that.