[Vrstream] can someone help me with audible?

Alan Lemly walemly at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 21:39:21 EDT 2015

Jim,

That is a bummer. What browser are you using?

Also, I've combined my Amazon and Audible accounts so that I'm logging into
Audible with my Amazon account. I figured since Amazon owns Audible and
since I sometimes get Audible content by first getting a Kindle book and
adding spoken Audible content when it's cheaper that way, that I might as
well just use my Amazon account.

If I think of anything else that might help, I'll post back. You might also
consider calling Audible at 888-283-5051. I've always gotten good support
when calling them about issues.

Alan