[Vrstream] WIFI speed

brian albriton cocanut50 at ca.rr.com
Fri Apr 10 20:16:22 EDT 2015

Hi, Joshua. My computer does download books and stream updates faster than
the stream, but I seriously don't expect the stream to have the same power
as a desk top or laptopdesktop replacement computer.

Tell you what though, I think having a book available to me in around ten
minutes or so, without me having to leave the nice warm bed at night, the
cat's meow!