[Vrstream] new member with quite a few questions

Adrien Collins adriencollins22160 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 16:05:19 EDT 2015

Hi Rajmond

The pitch for the user guide and the pitch on the stream
itself are separate, if you change the pitch to listen to a
book, it does not affect the pitch for the user guide, they
are completely separate, this is not a bug but an
intentional thing in the design of the stream. You don't
need to clean the sd card off to up-date the stream,
download the file, copy it to the sd card, put the sd card
back into the stream, plug the stream into the mains
electricity and power the stream back on, it will up-date.
If you get stuck, give us a shout.

Regards

Adrien