[Vrstream] copying files from 2 generation stream

Gerard Doody jerrydoody52 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 12:07:13 EDT 2015

Hi all, However, you can with a computer copy stuff from an Sd card including folder to the flash or thumb drive.  I recently copied my talking books folder to the drive and then got more room on my card by deleting the ones I had just copied.
However, I agree with Joshua that it would be great if the humanware folks made the improvement he suggests.
Jerry Doody
jerrydoody52 at gmail.com