[Vrstream] tips for navigating epub books

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 10:05:26 EDT 2015

Hi Adrian.  I don't think it would work either.  Epub books as a
general rule, don't have a lot of navigation like chapter to chapter,
or heading to heading as do bookshare books.  If I'm in an epub book,
I usually use the search for word feature like chapter if I need to go
back to a certain point, and I do use the screen option.  What I don't
like, is you don't get any kind of idea as to how many pages are
aproximately in the book.  The booksense has an estimate of how many
pages an epub book has as well as the total file size of the book.
That's another area I feel the stream really needs work.  Many times
while using my stream, I'd really like to know how large a folder is
in megabytes, or a book is in killibytes, this works for txt files,
but not for epub books which the stream treats like daisy books the
same way it does for bookshare titles.