[Vrstream] About Bookshare

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 01:15:45 EDT 2015

Bookshare does have a lot more books then bard does.  Today, I
searched for John Katzenbach on bookshare and found 11 books by him.
I searched for Mr. Katzenbach on bard, and only found 8 books by him.
I know three more books for bookshare doesn't seem like a lot, but
three books, is three books.  Another example is the author Wendy
Corsi Staub.  I looked on bard, and only two books came up, I looked
on bookshare, and 31 books came up.  Have a great day all.