[Vrstream] Frustrated with my stream 2.

Michael Micallef micam001 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 00:30:54 EDT 2015

hi guys, when you buy a packet of sigarettes,  you have a warning
printed on them that says, "sigarettes kills you". so that wording no
one can hide it, so i think that this issue of warning to protect your
ears is just treated the same.  From now onwards, I guess better
concentrate on the better usability of the VRStream instead of argue on
such tiny matter.
Michael Micallef
Malta Europe.