[Vrstream] Resetting the memory on the stream

Ricky ricky at samobile.net
Sat Dec 5 20:34:46 EST 2015

There are 3 types of Reset for the Stream.
1, hold the power button down for about 7 seconds. This resets the hardware.
2. The next level of Reset (which usually clears up most software
problems) is a profile reset. This will erase all bookmarks, book
positions, and will return volume, tone, speed and other settings to
their factory default. This will not erase any user keys . Those will
remain just as they are. To do a profile reset, power off the Stream if
it isn't already off. Then, hold down the bookmark key and the 5 key
while powering on the Stream. You should hear a message saying
"Creating New Profile". Again, this does clear up most problems with
the bookmarks and such things.
3. The third and probably the most drastic measure is a Factory Reset.
note, This will erase all bookmarks, book positions, and user keys ),
and will reset all other settings back to their factory defaults.
Remember, if you do this, you will need all your user keys that you
received for your Stream. Any keys from NLS, RFB&D, and System Access
Mobile, will need to be re-installed. Before you do a factory reset,
make sure you know where those keys are, because getting them back
could be a hastle. To do this, power off the Stream if it isn't already
off. Then, hold down the 2, 6, and 8 keys while powering on the Stream.
You will hear a menu of options. Use the 2 and 8 keys to navigate this
menu. Navigate to the choice that says, "Factory Reset" and press the
Pound (Confirm) key.