[Vrstream] can't find what's new in new update

Troy Burnham troyburnham34 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 17:24:25 EST 2015

Hi All,

Where do I go to find out how to use the new features in the update?  I'm specifically interested in how to either move or delete multiple podcasts all at one time, I can't remember now if we have both options or just one of them, but I'd like to look at a rundown of the other improvements too and I
seem to be going around in circles on Humanware's site and not being able to find what I'm looking for.

Troy

---