[Vrstream] Directions for Deleting or Moving MultiplePodcast Episodes at the Same Time

Troy Burnham troyburnham34 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 08:07:21 EST 2015

    Aren't there supposed to be 2 American English female voices now?  I
thought I saw that somewhere in the notes for the update but no new voices
got installed, and Heather's good but I don't use Ryan and wanted to test
out the new female voice if there is one.

I also noticed after the update that when it mentions my wifi it just says
the name of my connection but doesn't say I'm connected anymore.  That's not
a problem because I know I am connected, but unless that's a bug I'm
surprised they took that out.

Troy