[Vrstream] Directions for Deleting or Moving MultiplePodcast Episodes at the Same Time

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Dec 10 16:34:26 EST 2015

Go to the third one in the list. The first is Heather and Ryan, the second is Heather and Louise, and the third is Heather and Sharon. It will say:

Victor Reader Stream New Generation English North America v4.6.4 Sharon and Heather (2 English Female)

Hope that helps.
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology