[Vrstream] Directions for Deleting or Moving Multiple Podcast Episodes at the Same Time

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Dec 10 18:22:15 EST 2015

Hi,
  Yes, I have gotten that impression too after playing around more. That step came from HW's actual instructions. It may actually be that the very first time you do it, you need to take that step, but I tend to doubt that is the case.
Happy holidays all!
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology