[Vrstream] Extra voices

Troy Burnham troyburnham34 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 19:33:00 EST 2015

    Hi All,

As I posted a while ago I finally found the correct file to get the Heather
and Sharon voices and I put that file in the root of my sd card, but when I
put my sd card back in my Victor I was asked for my adapter.  What is that?
I plugged in the cord that puts the machine on electric power instead of
running on battery, but that's apparently not what it wanted and now my
Victor seems to be locked up and won't do anything.

Troy