[Vrstream] Extra voices

Troy Burnham troyburnham34 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 11:34:39 EST 2015

  I called Humanware this morning and finally got the Sharon and Heather
voices installed correctly, the tech person told me to hold down the 1,
pound, and fast forward keys and power on the stream and keep holding those
keys in until the upgrade starts.  I finally got it done and it worked, but
I agree with whoever said that Sharon sounds nasally, in fact she almost
sounds more like a man than a woman.

Troy