[Vrstream] internet browser

William Brandes williambrandes at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 16:52:04 EST 2015

um. as for an internet browser, the stream has one. but limited to
exactly what the designers wanted it to link to.

perhaps we should stop the apple product comparisons. just a thought.

my kindle fire with bluetooth keyboard will do just about everything
the stream can do.

and, stuff  like using a fully working internet browser.

the touch screen works great and apps make it even more robust.

not to mention my configuration came delivered at 105 dollars us.

 you would have to do some pretty complex arm twisting to get me to
purchase a new generation stream instead.

of course, your mileage may vary ... william