[Vrstream] Internet Browser For Second-Gen Stream?

Marvin Commerford mcommerford at comcast.net
Tue Dec 15 16:02:44 EST 2015

This is a very good idea.  However, before you do this you need to fully
understand the data plan you have for your phone.  If you get a small
data plan you may be at risk of overcharges due to going over your data
plan limit for a billing period.  Also, some plans charge extra for
using the hot spot feature on your phone.