[Vrstream] Internet Browser For Second-Gen Stream?

Carol Pearson carol.pearson29 at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 16 07:50:20 EST 2015

Hi Jim,
I've tried to get the hotspot working on the phone but probably don't really know what I'm doing. Can you give me some instructions, please as I have both an iPhone and Braille Sense and it would be useful if I could work this way sometimes.
Thanks for any instructions you can give:

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille