[Vrstream] Any good holiday prices on Sandisk or Kingston SD cards?

Cheryl Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 13:27:19 EST 2015

I have no captcha at checkout and have not yet ever had one at checkout.  Just this morning I bought a Pny 256gb sd card there and there was no captcha. Is this some kind of a random procedure that you are afraid of getting?
.

--
Cheryl

Move forward by looking back!
"Above all, fear the Lord
and worship Him faithfully
with all your heart;
consider the great things He has done for you."
(1 Samuel 12:24, HCSb)