[Vrstream] got 2 128 Gig cards

Cheryl Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 19:46:07 EST 2015

If you type 256gb sd card in the search field, you would find them but this will be my first time trying one of those. Will let everybody know how it goes.

--
Cheryl

Move forward by looking back!
"Above all, fear the Lord
and worship Him faithfully
with all your heart;
consider the great things He has done for you."
(1 Samuel 12:24, HCSb)