[Vrstream] More Memory for You and Me!

Aidan aidan.smarttalk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 15:30:39 EST 2015

Ricky, you write, that is how I do most of my stations also. The
problem is just however, that when a station change their URL, its not
always easy to find it and in some cases they even move to a format
supported only by very few players, like VLC.
Russ, intresting, I didn't see them mentioning it in the manual, but I
think I have fafe that they will add aac plus, because in the latest
update a while ago, already more formats was added.
Yes, if it cost you to buy a new stream each time you need more
memory, or just to get what they offer, I mean then you will pay
allot.