[Vrstream] Moisture issue with second generation stream

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 15:26:18 EST 2015

Hi Ron.  I've never had any issues with any of my streams due to
moisture.  I would recommend getting an executive leather case.  I
have no idea if the case would help with your issue, but that is very
strange.  I have no idea how to help you.  Sorry about that.  I really
hope your next stream will be the one that works.  But, your first
second generation stream should not have stopped working after three
months.  I wonder how reliable is this moisture test anyway.