[Vrstream] need help with a slight folder organization problem on an sd card

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 07:45:31 EST 2015

Hi to all.  This morning I began more work getting bard books
organized on a 64 GB sd card for my stream.  I have folders from the
letter A, to W which all contain authors then the books that the
authors wrote.  For some strange reason, when I go in my NLS bard
folder instead of seeing the A folder first, my folders are showing up
backwards.  I am now seeing W first instead of A.  What can I do to
fix this problem.  I have no idea what I did to make my folders show
up backwards on my computer.  Thanks for any help.