[Vrstream] For the devs: podcast issue.

East, Robin Robin.East at cra-arc.gc.ca
Fri Feb 6 07:51:38 EST 2015

Jim, you can turn the download  notification to off. Key 7 when you are in wifi mode. Keep tapping it unti you get to general then use the eight or two key to get to announcements then the left and right arrow to find what you want and then the confirm key to save that selection.
Hope this helps.

I also agree that this is the best unit  for books etc.. I have tried and own a BookSense and a plextalk and have used both for at least six months each. I have gone back to my stream every time.
Later...
Robin