[Vrstream] deals on the stream?

Curtis Delzer curtis at calweb.com
Sat Feb 7 12:41:14 EST 2015

I bought 2 Victor stream second edition machines from him in the last 2
weeks, beginning in late January. I won't get another next week though.
:)
great support, particularly what's in the package, and on the DVD, Roger
sends, and the braille label on the box which has your name and
machine's serial number, that is truly nice.

-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
K6VFO
San Bernardino, CA