[Vrstream] A few general questions about Vrs 2

Tony James megatronjames at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 13:32:45 EST 2015

Hi, just have a few questions. 1: when the unit is set to announce the time only with the sleep key, is there a way to obtain the current date?  I have noticed that my unit does not give me a warning about the battery  before it runs dry.  Is this normal behavior?  And if not, is there a way I can change this behavior?  Finally, I have noticed that when reading a bookshare book the tts sometimes skips forward a sentence or two.  It's really not a big deal, and it doesn't happen with all books, just asking.  Thx

"Those who choose to hide behind the shield of deception, will find that it is as fragile as a mirror, offering no shelter or protection, but instead, reflecting back the intentions and desires of those who use it," proclaims shadow Tiger, the King of Shadows himself.