[Vrstream] great news, concerning exported playlists, and the stream

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 19:50:56 EST 2015

Hi to all.  I just found out a pretty cool tip about the victor stream
and the playlists you make while connected to wifi and your internet
radio.  Say like me, you had a lot of stations in your favorites, then
you export that favorites playlist to your sd card.  Well, here is the
fun bit.  I had no idea at all, that that exported playlist file could
be opened and would play in winamp.  So this means, that if you'd like
to hear your favorites list of online radio stations through your
computer speakers, you can do so.  All I did, was go to my favorites
playlist file on my sd card, and press enter on it.  It opened up in
winamp and began to play my first station.  This is so cool!!!!  I'm
pretty sure I could rename this playlist file to .m3u then open it up
in notepad, and make individual .m3u files of each of my stations if I
wanted.  Have a great day all.