[Vrstream] Question for a Friend About 2nd Gen Stream, Reading a Bookshare Book Listening to Podcasts, and Going Back to Bookshare Book.

Barb O'Connor broconnor1972 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 19 13:46:02 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: Barb O'Connor
To: Barb O'Connor
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Vrstream] Question for a Friend About 2nd Gen Stream,Reading a Bookshare Book Listening to Podcasts,and Going Back to Bookshare Book.

This is the response my friend received regarding this problem.  If any of you have had this problem, please, please let Humanware know so that they understand that she isn't the only one.  Yes, this advice can be followed but, if you forget to put the bookmark in, you could have problems finding your place again.  To me, it also sounds like they have no plans to address the issue.

I have not seen other reports of this happening. If your stream is not coming back to the place you left off the only suggestion I can think of is to insert a bookmark before you leave the book. That way if your stream loses your place you at least have a bookmark to return to.

Kind regards,

The humanware team