[Vrstream] BBC Issues, Good Info

Max G. Swanson swando99 at iphouse.com
Tue Feb 24 11:10:50 EST 2015

Are we talking here about BBC domestic services, Radio 1-2 etc.?  Surely
they'll keep streaming World Service.

I noticed that HW added several music stations to its North America list
with the last update.  Will have to check out other regional playlists.
--
"Under the spreading chestnut tree, where I sold you and you sold me..."
paraphrase by Orwell, 1984.  Regards, Max