[Vrstream] tutorials coming soon, and hope you'll enjoy them.

tcorson2 at cfl.rr.com tcorson2 at cfl.rr.com
Sat Feb 28 11:25:24 EST 2015

Another suggestion is how to work with the different recording settings.  I
liked the recording feature on the first gen stream, but don't know how to
get that same quality on the second.  I have a hearing problem and this is a
very important feature for me if I want to have someone record something and
then be able to play it back to get the best understanding that I can.

Donna
tcorson2 at cfl.rr.com