[Vrstream] where tutorials can be downloaded

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 16:12:37 EST 2015

Hi to all.  I've just checked out www.blindcooltech.com, and
www.blindgeekzone.com.  I think I'll see if I can upload my tutorials
to those sites.  If that doesn't work, I'll upload them to either
sendspace or dropbox and share the links that way.  I will try very
hard to get the tutorials on blind cool tech, and blind geek zone.
Since I have to make titles for my podcasts/tutorials, I'll call them
things like wifi and the stream, bookshare and the stream, bard and
the stream and so on.  I hope this sounds good to everyone.  I think
at the end of every tutorial, I'll provide my contact info like email
address and so on.   Have a great day all.