[Vrstream] Success With Larger SD Card

Ron Canazzi aa2vm at roadrunner.com
Thu Jun 2 22:15:04 PDT 2016

Hi Group,

I have just upgraded from the default 4 GB SD card that comes with the
Victor Reader Stream II to a 32 GB SD card.  It is a class ten as I was
advised by someone on this list.  Everything went smoothly and I copied
all the data from my old card to my PC and then copied it all back to
the new SD card.  Everything came over perfectly--no glitches at all.

I just thought I should tell everyone on the list not to worry or fear
such an endeavor.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"