[Vrstream] Success With Larger SD Card

Ron Canazzi aa2vm at roadrunner.com
Fri Jun 3 07:08:21 PDT 2016

Hi Joshua,

I have a Sangean card and when I put the SD card in the Stream, it must
have auto formatted or maybe the card was already formatted.  I just
shoved it in and away it went.  As to another question asked on this
list about the class ten status, maybe you can answer this one. The
individual (I forget who) said it would be faster.

On 6/3/2016 9:41 AM, Joshua Hendrickson wrote:
> Hi Ron.  Glad you were able to use a new sd card.  A few days ago, I
> helped someone format a 64 GB sd card they had bought for their second
> gen stream.  They were surprised how easy it was to do.  I've got a 32
> GB sd card in my stream at the moment mostly filled with audible
> books.  The stream is great.
>
> On 6/3/16, Gerardo Corripio <gera1027 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>    What's this about Class10? Does this also apply to Micro SD used with
>> an adaptor? What's the process for inserting such a card? Should it just
>> be inserted, and the VRStream automatically recognize the card and
>> create the necessary folders? Weird!
>>
>> El 03/06/2016 12:15 a.m., Ron Canazzi escribió:
>>> Hi Group,
>>>

>>> I have just upgraded from the default 4 GB SD card that comes with the
>>> Victor Reader Stream II to a 32 GB SD card.  It is a class ten as I
>>> was advised by someone on this list.  Everything went smoothly and I
>>> copied all the data from my old card to my PC and then copied it all
>>> back to the new SD card.  Everything came over perfectly--no glitches
>>> at all.
>>>

>>> I just thought I should tell everyone on the list not to worry or fear
>>> such an endeavor.
>>>

>> --
>> Enviado desde mi lap
>> Gerardo J Corripio Flores Psicólogo, Terapéuta Reiki
>> Saludos desde Tampico, Tamaulipas México
>>

>> The VR Stream list is configured so that when using Control-R in most e-mail
>> programs, message replies will go directly to the sender of the message. To
>> reply to the entire list, use the "reply all" function of your e-mail
>> program; usually

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"