[Vrstream] Success With Larger SD Card

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 07:51:04 PDT 2016

Hi Ron and all.  Yes, if your sd card is 32 GB or LOWER then it
doesn't need to be formatted to fat32, but if it is 64 GB OR HIGHER,
THEN IT DOES NEED TO BE FORMATTED TO FAT32.  You can easily do this in
your stream.  As to class 10, yes, that is a certain speed of the sd
card.  Class 10 is indeed the class you want to get for your sd cards.
I think class refers to the read and write speed of the card.  The
higher the class, the faster your sd card will be.  All my sd cards
are class 10.  Good luck.