[Vrstream] Success With Larger SD Card

Ricky ricky at samobile.net
Fri Jun 3 09:42:15 PDT 2016

as far as i know, sd cards come in several  speed classes, class 2,
class 4, class 10, are the ones i am aware of, 4 is faster than 2, and
10 is faster than 4, however, in playback there is usually no
noticeable difference, the class number is very noticeable when
transferring new content to the card, with class 2 it could take
several minutes to transfer an nls book to the card, while a class 10
card will transfer the content much quicker!