[Vrstream] Micro SD cards

Chris Wright blindgamer87 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 01:12:38 PDT 2016

Hello,

Is it possible to tell what class my SD card is by inserting it into my Mac?

INserting the card directly into a computer is much faster because the Stream uses USB 2.0 when you plug it in with a cable. USB 2 is extremely slow now that I’ve switched to USB 3 devices. I don’t know why humanware released the Stream in 2013 with USB 2 support. I guess it just goes to show that Humanware will always be behind on modern technology. It’s a shame, because I actually really enjoy my Stream. The only issues I have are the crappy internal speaker and slow USB 2 transfer speeds. Oh, did you all know that the original Stream used USB 1.1? That’s why it would take forever to transfer files. If I’m not mistaken, the original Stream came out in 2007? Why did Humanware use USB 1.1 when USB 2 was around? Again, I don’t know. Humanware made the same mistake by putting out the BrailleNote Touch running Android 4.4 and a 16 gb internal disk. I’m sorry for ranting like this. If anyone can help me identify the card class rating without sighted help, I would really appreciate it.