[Vrstream] selecting multiple files

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:36:15 PDT 2016

Hi Terry.  The answer to your question is no.  Here's what I do when
ever I'm listening to music on the stream.  Say I have a folder of
George Jones country songs I want to listen to, and a folder of
bluegrass music by group IIIrd tyme out that I wanted to listen to.
Say I wanted to listen to some George Jones, so I'd go to my $VRMusic
folder, and hit my go to key, which is the square key on the top left
of your stream.  I'd press the key until I heard creat temporary
playlist.  I'd hit my 6 key to go through the different folders in my
music folder until I found George Jones.  I'd hit my confirm key which
is to the right of the 0 key and my stream would say playlist created.
If I wanted the songs in that folder to play in random order, I'd hit
my nine key and the stream will switch between random on, or random
off.  Now, if I wanted to play my folder of IIIrd Tyme Out music,
there is something else I could do if I wanted.  Do the same thing as
before, until you hear creat temporary play list, but you do something
different after finding IIIrd Tyme Out with your six key.  You could
use either your 2 key, or your 8 key, to go down different levels
until you found a certain album by IIIrd Tyme Out you wanted to listen
to.  You could then hit your confirm key as before, and you'd hear
temporary playlist created.  You could then listen to that album
straight through if you wanted.  If you wanted to play the album in
random order, then again just hit your nine key to turn random play on
or off.  I hope this helps.