[Vrstream] info for this months victor stream chat

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 10:45:39 PDT 2016

Hi to all.  I'm sorry for getting out this announcement a little late.
But it is time once again for the monthly victor stream chat.  Where
users of the stream can come together to have their questions answered
about the stream.  You can also just come in and listen to the chat if
you don't want to talk.  The victor stream phone chat happens on the
second Wednesday of every month at 9:00 p.m eastern, 8:00 central,
7:00 mountain, and 6:00 pacific time.  The number to call for the chat
is (605) 562-0020.  The nine digit meeting id you'll also need is
255-396-424.  I look forward to seeing you all at the victor stream
chat tomorrow evening.  I'll post a reminder of the victor stream chat
tomorrow since I forgot to post it yesterday as I usually do.  Again,
I apologize for the delay in posting the reminder of the victor stream
chat.