[Vrstream] humanware companion

Stephen Zelley smzboise at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 20:15:16 PDT 2016

Hi all, this is Stephen.
I have a victor reader stream, second generation, and I have a question.
As far as file transfers go, I do not have a windows computer.
The humanware companion, according to humanware, is only compatible
with the windows operating system.
But I am using a mac.
I am a mac only user.
I find windows, for me, to be a miserable operating system to use.
Is their some way to convert the humanware companion install file to a
filetype that my mac can read?
Or is humanware companion compatibility being worked on?
The program filetypes that macs use are: .app, .dmg, .pkg, .mpkg

Will someone please help me with trying to get this functionality to
work on my mac.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Oh, and one more thing.
For activating the stream to play audible books.
According, to audible, the audible manager software is only compatible
with windows.
Is their a way to get that to work on a mac?
Or is audible working on mac compatibility for audible manager?
Again, any help would be greatfully appreciated.
Thanks in advance.