[Vrstream] humanware companion

Cheryl Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 20:44:54 PDT 2016

I wouldn't hold my breath. they didn't do it for the first gen stream and haven't yet for the 2nd gen. But you can certainly call them and state your request. In reality, though, you don't need the Humanware companion. I have always used linux and Mac OS with the Stream and actually even when I had Windows I didn't use the Companion though I realize the benefits it offers. You don't need the companion to do transferring on the Mac.