[Vrstream] careful when charging your stream, buy new coreds

Sherry Wells sherrywells1157 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 13:47:42 PDT 2016

I've had this problem quite often too.  I even sent the Stream in once &
they found nothing wrong.  So from what you're saying Humanware won't
replace the cord in this situation?  You have to buy a new one yourself?
Seems like they should be replacing these cords since this is such a common
problem.

What sort of cord do I search for on Amazon?  I want to plug it into an
electric outlet not the computer, then into my Stream.

Thanks,
Sherry Wells