[Vrstream] careful when charging your stream, buy new coreds

Chris Wright blindgamer87 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 14:01:43 PDT 2016

The cable is a Micro USB cable. These are very inexpensive and are used for all kinds of devices including headsets, Android phones, and most other portable consumer electronics. I’ve got about 5 or 6 Micro USB cables lying around because I’ve purchased Android tablets, Bluetooth headsets, etc. As I said, these cables are very common. If you have chargers for Android phones, you should be able to use the cable with your Stream.