[Vrstream] careful when charging your stream, buy new coreds

Al Sorrentino alsorrentino at verizon.net
Thu Jun 16 14:47:17 PDT 2016

Hi Tom,

To add my two cents to this, if you are totally blind and you have the
Stream plugged into an AC outlet, you can turn on the Stream and check the
battery level.  If you are plugged into an AC outlet, it will tell you
"Power cord operated, battery charging and the percentage of the battery.
Now you know that your Stream is charging and you can turn off your Stream.

For those who have some vision, there is a small light right under the
on/off button that will light up and blink when the Stream is charging.
When the light goes off, the Stream is fully charged.  I hope this helps.

Al