[Vrstream] Feature Suggestion

Ron Canazzi aa2vm at roadrunner.com
Sat Jun 18 06:53:25 PDT 2016

Hi Max,

Isn't the placement of punctuation and lettering set to conform to the
same specifications as exist for standard texting on IOS and android
devices?  I would think this is why punctuation is where it is and not
in some other order.  I also think it's a bit cumbersome in the current
form.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"