[Vrstream] careful when charging your stream, buy new coreds

Linda Ward lw32211 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 19:43:23 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,
Is there a cheaper way to get the plug that goes into the wall for the VR
stream 2?
I think that humanware gave a certain ampage that can be bought for it.
Does anyone remember what that is and how to get it?
I don't need it right now but there is always a chance that I will need it
at some point.
I don't want to find out when I need one that I could have bought it some
place other than where I got the first one.
Thanks for any help.

Lin'